At our school, we believe that education is about more than just what happens inside the classroom. We're all about the "whole child approach." But what does that mean?
1. Education Beyond the Classroom: Sure, we teach math, science, and all the subjects you need to succeed. But we also care about your well-being, both inside and outside of school. It's not just about what you learn, but how you grow as a person.
2. Creating a Sense of Belonging: We want ICIA to feel like your second home. Imagine walking through our doors and feeling like you're part of a big, supportive family. We work hard to create an environment where everyone feels like they belong.
3. Honoring Your Individuality: You are unique, and that's something to celebrate! The whole child approach respects who you are, your feelings, and your dreams. We're here to help you become the best "you" you can be.
4. Community Collaboration: ICIA is not just a building; it's part of a community. We believe in working together with parents, neighbors, and everyone around us to ensure that you have everything you need to succeed.
5. Health and Learning Connection: Feeling good in your body and mind is essential for learning. We focus on your health because we know that when you're healthy and happy, you can achieve amazing things academically and beyond.
In a nutshell, the whole child approach is at the heart of everything we do here. We're not just interested in your grades; we care about your well-being and growth as a person. We want you to leave our school not only smarter but also more confident, kinder, and ready to make a positive impact on the world.